Our company rebrand – why Green Fox?
We are delighted to announce our rebrand taking effect today, with our former company name of Workplace Cleaning being replaced with Green Fox.
As we have continued to experience rapid growth, it became necessary for us to create a strong brand identity, that could also be protected by trademark status which we are pleased to have. Due to the term Workplace Cleaning describing part of our service, this term could not be protected.
We feel that our stand out service deserves a stand out and memorable name, hence Green Fox.
Green because we are environmentally conscious, and Fox because although sometimes seen during the day, foxes are mainly nocturnal – we work round the clock for our clients, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (or 366 in a leap year!)
A number of the benefits of using our service include the following:
- 24 hour client support line, so we are always there when you need us.
- We are an environmentally conscious company– we place local cleaners to reduce our carbon footprint, and use cleaning chemicals only when packaged in an eco-friendly way.
- We are members of The British Institute of Cleaning Science, and our cleaning operatives are trained to this nationally recognised standard by our in-house training team.
- We are the approved company for Education First Services (edfirst.co.uk) for cleaning of educational premises throughout Hampshire and West Sussex.
- Our in-house legal team are experienced at ensuring a smooth transfer if you have a cleaning company or cleaners in place that you aren’t happy with, to ensure no disruption to your service.
- Live GPS and time logging system clocks cleaning operatives in and out of each site, and alerts an on call manager if they do not clock in whatever the time, ensuring you never miss a clean!
- Our quotes are easy to understand and don’t contain hidden extras.
We hope you are as excited as us about this change. We would love to hear your feedback on our new website which can viewed at www.greenfox.co.uk.
To discuss our services in more detail and arrange a free no obligation site visit to discuss your cleaning requirements, please feel free to request a call-back, call us on 0333 050 1139 or email us at email@example.com
Portsmouth, Southsea, Waterlooville, Havant, Fareham, Portchester, Wickham, Gosport, Lee on the Solent, Hedge End, Titchfield, Hambledon, Whiteley, Hayling Island, Emsworth, Southbourne, Bishops Waltham, Chichester, Goodwood, East Wittering, West Wittering, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Brighton, Worthing, Southampton, Winchester, Eastleigh, Hamble, Lymington, Basingstoke, Fleet, Petersfield, Andover, Alton and surrounding areas.
Office opening hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday – Friday.
Location: 5 The Parkwood Centre, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7HT.