What is the best vacuum for office cleaning?
Selecting best best vacuum cleaner for your premises can seem an easy choice, but there are many things that you should consider before making your purchase to get the most from your financial outlay.
Considerations should include, but not be limited to the following:
- What floor type does the venue have? Carpet, hard, or a mixture of both?
- How large is the floor area that needs vacuuming – will a cordless battery last?
- What storage options are there on site for the vacuum cleaner?
- What initial outlay are you prepared to make?
- Do you want a bagged or bagless vacuum option?
The main two vacuum types that are seen on a daily basis are tub vacuums (such as the Henry vacuum) and cordless options.
There are pros and cons to both tub and cordless vacuums, with a summary of those below:
- Mains powered – not time limited when in use
- Relatively low initial outlay
- Simple operation process
- Recognised and trusted vacuum style
- Robust when being used
- Ongoing cost of purchasing bags with some models
- Cord can tangle when in use and result in the clean taking longer
- Not always the longest shelf life
- Easy to manoeuvre – resulting in a quicker clean
- Bagless – no ongoing costs
- Light to carry around
- High initial outlay
- Battery may run out on larger sites, with several hours to recharge
- Harder to store on smaller sites
- Repair costs can be high compared to tub vacuums
The above list is of course not exhaustive, but hopefully gives you an idea as to some considerations when making your next vacuum purchase.
At Green Fox, we are used to cleaning premises of all sizes. As part of our service we would normally provide all cleaning products, including machinery and would be sure to select the best options for your venue. From our years of experience, we know how to select the best vacuum cleaner options to maximise our efficiency, and the positive appearance of your premises after each visit.
If you want to find out how we could help your premises, please call 0333 050 1139 or request a callback on our website and find out more.
Portsmouth, Southsea, Waterlooville, Havant, Fareham, Portchester, Wickham, Gosport, Lee on the Solent, Hedge End, Titchfield, Hambledon, Whiteley, Hayling Island, Emsworth, Southbourne, Bishops Waltham, Chichester, Goodwood, East Wittering, West Wittering, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Brighton, Worthing, Southampton, Winchester, Eastleigh, Hamble, Lymington, Basingstoke, Fleet, Petersfield, Andover, Alton and surrounding areas.
Office opening hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday – Friday.
Location: 5 The Parkwood Centre, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7HT.