Our company is committed to ensuring a safe and healthful workplace and protecting the environment. We believe that safety and protecting the environment is good business and that all work-related injuries, illnesses, property losses and adverse environmental impacts are preventable.
To fulfil this commitment, Green Fox Cleaning will:
- Ensure that management accepts full responsibility for protecting workers and the environment.
- Have a 24-hour support line for all employees.
- Give health, safety and environmental considerations equal status with the Company’s other business objectives and integrate them into all aspects of our work.
- Work actively to continuously improve health, safety and environmental performance.
- Only start work after confirming that essential health, safety and environmental protection systems are in place, and willingly suspend activities if safety, health or the protection of the environment would be compromised.
- Encourage supervisors and all cleaning operatives to be individually responsible for identifying and eliminating hazards, preventing injury to themselves and others, and preventing adverse environmental impacts.
- Provide personnel with sufficient training, and the best possible equipment and systems.
- Provide and safely maintain electrical equipment.
- Minimise waste generation, air emissions and other discharges from our activities to the environment through the use of local staff and dosage systems to reduce plastic wastage.
- Actively monitor, audit and review to improve systems, processes, health, safety and environmental performance.
- As a minimum, ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
- Hold supervisors accountable for ensuring and promoting a safe and healthful workplace and the protection of the environment within their areas of responsibility by ensuring that workers are knowledgeable and have access to:
- Publications of the latest applicable laws and regulations
- Health, safety and environment rules and safe work standards
- COSHH and safety data sheets for all products being used following full training in their safe use
- Emergency response procedures
- Environmental protection requirements
- Hold workers at all levels accountable for being fit for work at the beginning and throughout their shifts and when on call.
- Develop, implement and manage a system of accountability for health, safety and environment roles and responsibilities at all levels of the company. Inform employees and contractors of this policy, and make it available at all Company worksites.
We firmly believe responsibility for application of this policy rests with management and all employees with our Company.